Forums

Full Version: Wireframe magazine — launching on 8 November
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looks like the Raspberry Pi folks are launching a magazine dedicated to Indie Game Dev. 
Looks interesting.

https://wireframe.raspberrypi.org/
very interesting I've signed up.
What, you are not in it?

Perhaps you'll be in one of the future editions?
They never even told me Big Grin but I might put together an ariticle or two. I need to see what the format is going to be.
That would be cool.

It's getting quite the visibility. Hackspace is promoting the magazine as well now.

There is a note at the bottom of the Wireframe page that says you can get a box of the Magazines for you Game Studio if you work for one. I wonder if they do the same for folks teaching game dev?
I have applied for a box for the school, always good to put some content upn for the students. Big Grin
i received the first issue of Wireframe magazine today and it looks very professional.  There are a ton of great articles in there; I am especially looking forward to reading the port of Portal to the Commodore 64.  The Mag seems like a mix of new game articles and Retro Gamer which is another great magazine out of the UK.  

They have a discount on a full 12 issue subscription but it's like double for folks in the US at $40; seems worth it though.