Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 7 Assets
Hi Brian,
sorry to bother you again... Are the assets of chapter 7 available for download ?

Ciao,
Gabriele
Space Cadet is there.

You are racing through at quite a rate Big Grin
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

Wink 
(01-31-2019, 06:58 PM)Brian Beuken Wrote: Space Cadet is there.

You are racing through at quite a rate Big Grin

I'm not exactly a novice in programming... Rolleyes  however about  the space cadet...
the asteroid files are missing... at least if I'm not wrong.
Ok I'll check that tomorrow and get back to you.
Brian Beuken
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

hmmm they should be in the resources... But heres the model for now, I'll rebuild and clean that project and add all assets to the rep
Brian Beuken

damn, attachment didn't take, 

try 2

Attached Files
.zip   asteroid2.zip (Size: 1.28 MB / Downloads: 2)
Brian Beuken

Smile Thanks
(02-01-2019, 09:11 AM)Brian Beuken Wrote: damn, attachment didn't take, 

try 2
Hi again... I've looking on the wrong places till now.
Many of the apparently missing files are in the 3DGeneric.zip file instead of the (supposed by me) Space_Cadet.zip one.
Sorry Brian
ah no its my fault, I really haven't organised it at all well, you've given me the kick I need to fix that. I'll try to clean things up this weekend to make it simpler.
Brian Beuken

I'm almost ready to upload the Ground Plane demo/usable class, it refused to work on a 3B+ with fresh GLM installed, so I've reverted it back to an older GLM which I will supply for now while I wait for GLM to fix the C++14 build issue (which is also another way to resolve it)

Filters is also based on that code, so as soon as I'm happy it runs on all systems I'll upload that, I've decided to add the Freetype render code to it to provide better output information.
Brian Beuken