Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
testing
[Image: titleColour.jpg]
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

Yup you can paste in images Big Grin
Brian Beuken
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

..mmm...

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
  • The message is too long. Please enter a message shorter than 65535 characters (currently 366514).
hmmm indeed... I'll see if theres a setting
Brian Beuken

I found a setting and increased it, try again please
Brian Beuken

(02-23-2019, 11:27 AM)Brian Beuken Wrote: I found a setting and increased it, try again please

Retrying...

No way. Still the same message: The message is too long. Please enter a message shorter than 65535 characters (currently 118457).
hmmm
Brian Beuken

ok I set it to 0, which takes all limits off, but it may be that the main SQL database on the host is stopping anything more

if thats the case, all I can suggest is splitting it over a few posts?
Brian Beuken

Well... tried without success with a single image ! 
What do you think if I write a Readme file in Github and place a link to the github page ?
yeah, lets try that and I'll see if it lets me as an admin post, but it should be general
Brian Beuken