Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no notification mails?
Hi,

Some issues with the forum.

First. After registering, I did not get a confirmation mail. After changing my e-mail address I was able to log in and post messages.

Second. I would like to get a notification mail when somebody replies on my messages. It does not work or I do something wrong. Please check and advise.

Best Regards,
Patrick
yeah there does seem to be an issue with php mail, I am looking into it.... (remember the site is still a Work in Progress so these little niggles need to be found and fixed)
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

(03-15-2018, 09:33 PM)pahendriks Wrote: Hi,

First. After registering, I did not get a confirmation mail. After changing my e-mail address I was able to log in and post messages.

Second. I would like to get a notification mail when somebody replies on my messages. It does not work or I do something wrong. Please check and advise.

Best Regards,
Patrick

2nd test
Brian Beuken
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

(03-15-2018, 09:33 PM)pahendriks Wrote: Hi,

Best Regards,
Patrick

ok, so I'm no longer getting email fail errors so I assume this is getting to you, 
Both your issues were related to incorrect email set ups,  I think I fixed that. But need you to tell me if you got mails.
Brian Beuken

nope still having issues, I will get to this soon, but current focus is on getting all the files checked and tested on new versions of OS's
Brian Beuken