Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening this sub forum to all
The book is selling well, and people are downloading files, but I can't help but notice not so many people are signing up here.

There is a problem at the moment with the email activation systems but I am manually activating all applicants as long as they are not obvious spambots. 

In case you don't want to register but still need help/content, I've opened this sub forum up to guest posts, so if you want to ask a question or make a comment without registering, feel free.

EDIT= Sadly the spambots hit as soon as it was opened, so I've had to turn on thread moderation and prevent posting replies to keep them out, but I check this site often so new threads from legitimate posters will be cleared pretty quick.
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's 

Needless to say if you do get past the captcha and register and you are not listed on a spambot list, I will happily add you. But if you post spam..you will be purged and banned...so its not really worth the effort...not that that will stop them.
Brian Beuken
Lecturer in Game Programming at Breda University of Applied Sciences.
Author of The Fundamentals of C/C++ Game Programming: Using Target-based Development on SBC's